STEVE BEYER PRODUCTIONS GREEN SCREEN PHOTOGRAPHY AND REHEARSAL STUDIO STAGE
Located near the 95 and 215 Freeway exchange in Henderson, our studio space offers a green screen area for promotional photography and a fantastic stage for band rehearsals and video recording. A large 600-square foot dance floor provides dancers space for choreography. Amenities include air conditioning, full stage lighting, mirrored wall on dance floor, and water cooler.
REHEARSAL AND VIDEO RECORDING
- Stage: 24-feet wide by 16-feet deep, raised 10 inches from the dance floor.
- Drum Riser: 8-feet wide by 6-feet deep, raised 36-inches from stage.
- Wings: 8-feet wide by 4-feed deep, raised 24-inches from stage.
- Downstage Center Riser: 8-feet wide by 6-feet deep, raised 6-inches from stage.
- 300 watts-per-channel Stereo Main PA.
- 4 floor-wedge monitors at 200 watts each.
- Optional fifth in-ears mix for drums.
- 24-channel Yamaha TF3 digital mixing board.
- Ability to record each audio channel to individual WAV files.
- Great for any performer or band from a solo act to a 12-piece show!
- Dimensions: 22-feet wide across mirrored wall, 30-feet deep.
- Ability to play back CD or MP3 iPod-like music player.
- Overhead fluorescent lighting.
- Often used for stage choreography, flash-mob training, and dance auditions.
- Dimensions: 14-foot by 10-foot Chroma-Key Green floor and walls.
- 3-Point 600-watt studio video lighting.
- Perfect for single and group photography.
- Bass: Gallien Krueger 300-Watt head and Mesa Boogie cabinet.
- Drums: Yamaha Live Custom Oak Shell in Emerald Shadow Sunburst – 5-piece kit. 14-inch snare, 10 and 12 inch rack toms, 16-inch floor tom, 22-inch kick, along with stands and hardware. Musician to provide own cymbals, please.
- Guitar: Marshall JCM2000 100-Watt Half-Stack and Orange Tiny Terror Combo amp.
- Keys: Optional basic 150-watt keyboard amp combo with 3 input channels.
- Piano: Yamaha CP300 in grand piano shell or on basic X-style stand.
- Vocal: 1 Shure digital wireless RF Beta SM58a mic, 4 Shure SM58 wireless RF microphones.
- Misc: Multiple DI boxes, iPod/MP3 player input, CD player, small mixer for drummer in-ears & tracks. e609 guitar amp microphone, SM57 instrument microphone, misc percussion microphones.
- Front Lighting: 12 front-fill gelled par cans across 8 DMX dimmer channels.
- Side Lighting: 8 plain par cans across 4 dimmer channels per side.
- Lighting Effects: 14 RGB color-mixing LED static fixtures across 4 DMX groups. 2 intelligent moving head LED wash fixtures. FreestylerDMX PC software. Chauvet Hurricane Hazer DMX.
- This is our best-effort “usually-available” list of equipment. Please beware that not all items listed may be available at all times due to the nature of the facility and production demands.
- Rehearsal stage, Dance floor, and Green screen are available by appointment through Steve Beyer Productions.
- The gotcha: This studio is up a single flight of stairs on the second floor with NO elevator access.
- Please call or email to schedule.